INTERNATIONAL TAX PLANNING LAW OVERVIEW
We have a highly experienced team of lawyers in dealing with international tax planning matters.
Cyprus has moulded itself as a highly advantageous venue for international business activity offering clients a tax efficient system in an unrivalled location within which to undertake international operations. The island not only boasts a highly advantageous tax setting but also the infrastructure to support such operations to the highest level.
Please see our article “Cyprus: An Advantageous Venue for Incorporation” to learn about some of the benefits offered by the jurisdiction.
We offer forward-thinking and practical solutions to the tax queries presented by clients. We believe in developing tax strategies for our clients which are both innovative and sophisticated in their approach. We are able to offer both domestic and international tax planning tactics for clients and have developed an enviable portfolio of international tax connections enabling us to coordinate advice to clients across a wide range of jurisdictions.
Our legal team of Cyprus lawyers specialised in tax planning is dedicated to providing clients with effective solutions to international tax planning.
We are able to assist clients with the following matters:
Recent legal Articles
- Latest amendments in Family Law
- Latest revisions on temporary residence permit for Third Country Nationals as Visitors
- Imposition and Collection of a 0.4% tax on the sale of immovable Property, in accordance with the Central Body for the Equal Distribution of Burdens Law
- Comprehensive guide to Purchase Real Estate Property in Cyprus
- Cyprus: An International Business Centre