Michael Chambers and Co. LLC are experienced arbitrators who not only understand the huge benefits that arbitration can bring to a commercial dispute, but also when it is an appropriate course of action.
We are able to conduct both domestic and international arbitrations and strive to advise clients on a commercially aware basis, examining all of the aspects of an individual case in order to determine the most effective (and fastest) resolution to a dispute.
Arbitration is a form of alternative dispute resolution which permits parties to settle a dispute outside the court system. Parties submit to an agreed impartial adjudicator whose decision in their dispute is binding.
The Advantages of Arbitration
Cyprus as a Venue for Arbitration
Cyprus is a wise choice of venue for any international arbitration. Geographically easy to access the location of the island makes it perfect for settlement of international disputes. Highly experienced experts are on hand to act as adjudicators in arbitration and the entire process is underpinned by an efficient infrastructure which comprises a multi-lingual, educated, work force experienced in the latest technological methods of operation. A host of highest quality venues are at the disposal of the parties.
Recent legal Articles
- Latest amendments in Family Law
- Latest revisions on temporary residence permit for Third Country Nationals as Visitors
- Imposition and Collection of a 0.4% tax on the sale of immovable Property, in accordance with the Central Body for the Equal Distribution of Burdens Law
- Comprehensive guide to Purchase Real Estate Property in Cyprus
- Cyprus: An International Business Centre