CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL LAW OVERVIEW
Our Legal Firm in Cyprus advises a diverse spectrum of businesses on corporate and commercial matters.
Our expertise cover a huge range of sectors and industries. Whatever the size and scale of your business transaction, you can rest assured that our experienced legal team of corporate law will get the job done in a timely and efficient manner.
Our corporate team have a belief that each business is an individual entity with individual goals and aspirations. We strive to fulfill those aspirations through our highly proactive and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Our lawyers understand that our clients need answers and solutions to their business issues which encompass a commercial understanding and adapt to specific business goals.
Our team is able to advise on the following:
- Commercial agreements (drafting, negotiating and reviewing)
- Company formation (in both Cyprus and other jurisdictions)
- Investment firms law
- Share Acquisitions
- Share Disposals
- Corporate Finance
- Asset Purchase
- Asset Sale
- Joint Venture
- Shareholder Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Corporate Litigation
Our Corporate and Commercial Law Team has the experience to advice you on all your business matters. Contact us to get help with your case.
Recent legal Articles
- Latest amendments in Family Law
- Latest revisions on temporary residence permit for Third Country Nationals as Visitors
- Imposition and Collection of a 0.4% tax on the sale of immovable Property, in accordance with the Central Body for the Equal Distribution of Burdens Law
- Comprehensive guide to Purchase Real Estate Property in Cyprus
- Cyprus: An International Business Centre