FAMILY LAW OVERVIEW
Family law, more often than not, raises highly emotional issues for any client. The goal of our team of Cyprus lawyers is to reduce the strain on the client by providing a reliable service in which our client has absolute confidence. .
We understand that family law matters are highly sensitive in nature, often emotive and we handle all such matters with prudence and care offering first class legal advice which is considerate and effective.
We apply an approach of creative problem solving to our client’s family law claims, striving to seek solutions which are successful and represent value for money for our client. We maintain absolute confidentiality over any matter, or potential matter, discussed with us and our clients can have total confidence in our discretion.
We are experienced and able to advise both Cypriot and expatriate clients on their family law issues.
Our team is able to advise on the following regarding family law issues:
Recent legal Articles
- Latest amendments in Family Law
- Latest revisions on temporary residence permit for Third Country Nationals as Visitors
- Imposition and Collection of a 0.4% tax on the sale of immovable Property, in accordance with the Central Body for the Equal Distribution of Burdens Law
- Comprehensive guide to Purchase Real Estate Property in Cyprus
- Cyprus: An International Business Centre