CONTRACT LAW OVERVIEW
Michael Chambers and Co. LLC knows that contractual relationships are at the heart of any business.
We have vast experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating a huge variety of commercial contracts from a wide field of businesses in terms of both size and industry.
We combine detailed technical legal know-how with an understanding of commercial reality striving to give clients practical and workable solutions to their contractual issues. We never lose sight of the commercial reality behind your business needs and offer advice which takes into account every aspect of a contractual relationship.
We know the pressures our client businesses face and aim to provide coherent and timely advice, not just once, but every time you instruct us.
Our team is experienced in drafting, reviewing and negotiating:
Recent legal Articles
- Michael Chambers & Co LLC: Pioneers in Anjouan Gaming Licensing
- Important amendments in the Regulations and Criteria of the Permanent Residency by Investment.
- Latest amendments in Family Law
- Latest revisions on temporary residence permit for Third Country Nationals as Visitors
- Imposition and Collection of a 0.4% tax on the sale of immovable Property, in accordance with the Central Body for the Equal Distribution of Burdens Law