CRIMINAL LAW OVERVIEW
At Michael Chambers & Co. LLC our dedicated Cyprus lawyers specialised in criminal law use their sound understanding and knowledge of the system to ensure that your rights are represented and protected to the highest possible degree.
We understand that in the case of criminal investigation the stakes are invariably high. An experienced lawyer can understand the difference between a successful or unsuccessful outcome and that the possible penalties involved can have a massive impact on a business or an individual.
We deal with every criminal case as high priority and are able to advise and guide you through every aspect of the criminal justice system, from how to initially respond to a criminal investigation right through to appealing a decision.
Our team is dedicated to defending the rights of the accused and operates with a degree of sympathy and discretion which allows our clients to rest assured that their criminal case is being dealt with expertly, swiftly and efficiently.
We have specialist lawyers who are able to assist in both business and general criminal law matters:
- Asset forfeiture
- Disciplinary hearings
- Money laundering
- Regulatory offenses
- Tax Investigations
- White collar crime
- Traffic offenses
- Serious crime
- Crimes in relation to property
- Violent crime
- Drugs offenses
- Miscarriages of justice
Our team of Cyprus lawyers has the experience to guide you through your legal claim. Contact us to get help with your case.
Recent legal Articles
- Latest amendments in Family Law
- Latest revisions on temporary residence permit for Third Country Nationals as Visitors
- Imposition and Collection of a 0.4% tax on the sale of immovable Property, in accordance with the Central Body for the Equal Distribution of Burdens Law
- Comprehensive guide to Purchase Real Estate Property in Cyprus
- Cyprus: An International Business Centre