BANKING AND FINANCE OVERVIEW
We believe in a commercially focused, pragmatic, approach to advising our banking and finance clients and sound market knowledge underlies all of the guidance we give.
We consider that identifying issues early on is key to providing our clients with efficient, reliable and practical legal advice based upon astute commercial awareness.
Our expertise spans a variety banking and finance issues. We have acted for a number of leading lenders and we are able to advise companies of all types on their dealings with lenders.
We also advise a variety of corporations (international corporations, family businesses, charities, trusts and developers) on all aspects of their relationships with lending entities.
We advise on the following matters:
Recent legal Articles
- Latest amendments in Family Law
- Latest revisions on temporary residence permit for Third Country Nationals as Visitors
- Imposition and Collection of a 0.4% tax on the sale of immovable Property, in accordance with the Central Body for the Equal Distribution of Burdens Law
- Comprehensive guide to Purchase Real Estate Property in Cyprus
- Cyprus: An International Business Centre