No Win No Fee Service
Our priority is to bring justice to our clients and help them achieve the best possible outcome. Therefore, we implement the widely practiced ‘No Win No Fee’ rule.
You can claim compensation for damages or injuries in case of an accident which was not your fault.
With the consultation of our Team of Cyprus Lawyers and English Lawyers, an Engagement Letter based on a contingency agreement is drafted between you and your lawyer, to formalize the ‘No win No fee’ arrangement and specify the conditions. This agreement means that fees for the legal services you receive will not be remunerated unless the lawyer wins your case. The ‘No Win No Fee’ approach removes the financial risk and you have nothing to lose in case you wish to make a claim, rather than receiving a bill you cannot afford! In addition, you do not have to pay any fees upfront for the proceedings to begin.
The ‘No Win No Fee’ approach removes the financial risk and you have nothing to lose in case you wish to make a claim.
Depending on the type of claim you wish to make, whether it’s an injury claim from a car accident or from medical negligence, lawyers likely purchase the After the Event (ATE) insurance on the client’s behalf to cover the fees when a case does not win. This insurance covers fees that might arise against the client in case the claim is unsuccessful.
In cases of damages or injuries from a car accident, legal representatives who take up ‘No Win No Fee’ claims [most commonly] make use of the Legal Expenses Insurance (LEI), which is usually a part of the car insurance held by clients. In this case, no ATE insurance is necessary.
When your case is successful, then you will receive your compensation and your lawyer or legal representative will receive a percentage for their payment. The percentage in question will have been agreed in the Engagement Letter beforehand.
We care about the people, not their pockets. Everyone has the right to compensation after an accident which was not their fault. ‘No win no fee’ makes this possible for most personal injury and medical negligence cases, regardless of your financial situation.
Our goal is to assist you claim what you are entitled to; our satisfaction lies with the success of your claim.
Our team of lawyers can help you if you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault. Such accidents include:
- Accidents that can happen at work. Injuries and work-related accidents or illenesses are often caused by employers and managers failing to follow health and safety rules.
- Accidents that have caused you a serious or life-changing injury. No amount of money can make up for what you’ve been through, but getting compensation can help you to get back to where you were before. If the injury was caused by someone else, we may be able to help you.
- No win no fee car accident claims including all types of road accidents, whether you were a driver, pedestrian, cyclist or passenger.
- Slips, trips or falls. Slips, trips and falls generally happen because businesses or local authorities didn’t take the correct safety measures to keep you and other members of the public safe.
- Accidents in a public place. Accidents in a public place can include accidents in a supermarket due to obstacles, pedestrian accidents caused by poorly maintained pavement, accidents at work or accidents involving children at their school or the nursery,
Contact us via email completing the form below for a No Win No Fee claim
Submit your interest for a No Win No Fee claim here
Or give us a call at +357 25 81 99 66