PROPERTY LAW OVERVIEW
The purchase of property is one of the biggest investments that an individual or a company can make.
Our team acts in both commercial and residential property transactions and offers a comprehensive, personal service of excellence, reflecting the scale of the investment our clients are making.
Whether we are acting for a seller or a purchaser, at the core of our property services is a professionalism which permeates every aspect of advice we give to our clients. We understand that a client needs to know that the title to their future purchase has been fully investigated, he/she needs to know that the advice he/she is receiving is fully independent and we offer clients an unrivalled level of professional service which embraces every aspect of the property purchase process.
We also comprehend a client’s need to be kept informed and remain in touch with our clients every step of the way through a property transaction, ensuring they are fully appraised and content with progress.
We are able to assist clients on a variety of real estate matters, including::
- Purchase and sale of residential property
- Purchase and sale of commercial property
- Landlord and tenant
- Property transfer
- Property disputes
- Property law
Our team of Cyprus lawyers has the experience to guide you through your Property Law matters. Contact us to get help with your case.
Recent legal Articles
- Latest amendments in Family Law
- Latest revisions on temporary residence permit for Third Country Nationals as Visitors
- Imposition and Collection of a 0.4% tax on the sale of immovable Property, in accordance with the Central Body for the Equal Distribution of Burdens Law
- Comprehensive guide to Purchase Real Estate Property in Cyprus
- Cyprus: An International Business Centre