Michael Chambers and Co. LLC’s strength as litigation lawyers lies in our pursuit of one goal – to resolve our client’s dispute in the most cost effective manner with the most favourable outcome possible.
Our lawyers recognise that cost management is essential and that litigation is not the only solution to a legal dispute. We consider every possible avenue of resolution, including various forms of alternative dispute resolution, before we advise court action. In doing so we carefully weigh up and analyse the risks and costs entailed in litigious action. Where action is advised we are passionate about pursuing and defending our clients rights and able to offer practical and sensible solutions to disputes which comprise risk analysis and options.
Michael Chambers and Co. LLC has a team of experienced Cyprus lawyers skilled in such diverse fields as property disputes, business disputes, contractual disputes, intellectual property disputes, personal injury claims, insurance claims and employment disputes.
Our team is able to assist businesses and individuals with the following:
Recent legal Articles
- Latest amendments in Family Law
- Latest revisions on temporary residence permit for Third Country Nationals as Visitors
- Imposition and Collection of a 0.4% tax on the sale of immovable Property, in accordance with the Central Body for the Equal Distribution of Burdens Law
- Comprehensive guide to Purchase Real Estate Property in Cyprus
- Cyprus: An International Business Centre