Do you possess the skills and passion for making a career in the field of law?
We at Michael Chambers & Law LLC seek to assemble a great team of lawyers, exchange ideas, and expand and grow daily.
Please send us your CV and let us know if you are interested in hearing about our open positions.
We are looking for an experienced Civil Litigation Lawyer to join the Litigation Department.
☑️ 4+ years of experience
☑️ Fluent in both Greek & English. Fluency in another language will be considered an advantage
☑️ Strong written communication skills
☑️ Advanced computer knowledge
☑️ Extreme confidence in court hearings
☑️ Demonstrate substantial experience within the litigation
☑️ Ability to make timely decisions based on relevant analysis, exercising judgement on the evidence and being able to defend those judgements where appropriate
☑️ Possesses the ability to thrive in a varied multi-project caseload, maintaining appropriate progress across a portfolio of projects and workstreams
☑️ Valid advocate license from the Cyprus Bar Association
☑️ Excellent knowledge of Civil procedure rules
☑️ Capable of taking over complex cases
☑️ Professional ethics
☑️ Honours degree from a UK university at second class or above.
☑️ Attending court hearings
☑️ Excellent drafting of pleadings, legal opinions, contracts and other legal documents
☑️ Providing legal advice
Our law firm offers:
An attractive and competitive salary based on qualifications and work experience + Bonuses
If you are interested in this role, forward your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
Recent legal Articles
- Michael Chambers & Co LLC: Pioneers in Anjouan Gaming Licensing
- Important amendments in the Regulations and Criteria of the Permanent Residency by Investment.
- Latest amendments in Family Law
- Latest revisions on temporary residence permit for Third Country Nationals as Visitors
- Imposition and Collection of a 0.4% tax on the sale of immovable Property, in accordance with the Central Body for the Equal Distribution of Burdens Law