E-COMMERCE LAW OVERVIEW
E-Commerce law is more important than ever. Internet is growing rapidly while businesses evolve their services by entering the e-commerce industry. E-commerce is the online industry of buying and selling goods or services online.
Michael Chambers and Co. LLC appreciate that this area of law is dynamic. It is a developing and ever-changing area of law and our lawyers provide flexible solutions which adapt to this continuously evolving field of law.
Our proficiency stems from the breadth of our technical knowledge combined with an approach which embraces the unique challenges that this area of law presents.
Electronic commerce is, relatively speaking, a newer area of law, but it is none the less one in which almost any business is now involved. These days virtually any industry enterprise uses the internet as a medium for trade, be it through a company website, the undertaking of online transactions or online advertising.
Our lawyers understand that our clients need answers and solutions to their business issues which encompass a commercial understanding and adapt to specific business goals within the ecommerce environment.
We are able to assist your business with the following elements of e-commerce business:
Recent legal Articles
- Latest amendments in Family Law
- Latest revisions on temporary residence permit for Third Country Nationals as Visitors
- Imposition and Collection of a 0.4% tax on the sale of immovable Property, in accordance with the Central Body for the Equal Distribution of Burdens Law
- Comprehensive guide to Purchase Real Estate Property in Cyprus
- Cyprus: An International Business Centre