Personal injury denotes the pain caused by another party’s negligence. Particularly, in Cyprus, personal injury is under civil law (Cap. 148) and is based on the doctrine of negligence. The Court recognises that many accidents cannot be avoided. Therefore, through the doctrine of negligence, a court may decide if there is a liability or not. This is achieved by using the reasonable person rule. That is to say, if the plaintiff proves that a reasonably responsible person in the defendant’s position would have acted differently under the same circumstances, then the defendant was negligent and hence liable. In this point it should be taken into account, that in Cyprus personal injury does not consider only the body, it also includes the mind and mental state.
The victim or his/her family usually seeks a way to receive compensation for that injury. The best way to receive the compensation you deserve is to ask for a professional and high-quality legal advice and visit a doctor immediately after the accident. The legal team of Michael Chambers & Co. LLC may assist the victim during the whole procedure and achieve the best possible outcomes for the victim and his/her family. It is rather advisable to look for legal assistance and medical consultation as soon as possible so that to achieve the best possible results. Michael Chambers & Co. LLC’s team is responsible for gathering the necessary proofs to support your case properly.
Examples of negligence:
Michael Chambers lists some striking examples of negligence that may lead to personal injury:
- Road accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Medical malpractice
- Dog attack (happened when aggressive dogs are not under control)
- False imprisonment
- Infliction of emotional distress
- Work accidents (in case the workers are injured or died while doing their job)
File a personal injury case and get compensated
Personal injury caused by negligence or irresponsibility of the other party can be compensated sufficiently only if the victim seeks a professional legal guidance and support. Michael Chambers and his team may guide you and offer you the necessary support during the whole procedure.
Most of personal injury cases are arranged outside the court. In this point, it should be stressed that finding a solution outside the court without the adequate legal assistance is not advisable. On the one hand, often the compensation offered by the negligent parties does not correspond to the harm they caused. Victims or victims’ families usually accept the compensation because they cannot estimate the compensation amount they deserve. On the other hand, usually, the insurance companies manipulate personal injury and do not compensate the victims adequately.
In the previous paragraph, Michael Chambers explained two main reasons that constitute legal assistance essential for personal injury cases. The victim should seek legal assistance as soon as possible since any delay might be disadvantageous for the case in court.
Michael Chambers and his team recommend you to follow the steps listed below:
- Ask for medical at the time of the accident. Meanwhile, you should seek legal aid. The legal team of Michael Chambers & Co. LLC will respond immediately and provide you the support you need.
- Ask for legal assistance. The legal team of Michael Chambers & Co. LLC will assess if you can or not file a compensation case.
- Michael Chambers and his team will estimate and examine all the data provided by you. Then, the lawyers of Michael Chambers & Co. LLC will search for more data from the place where the accident took place and other locations. Following, the necessary evaluations, the legal team of Michael Chambers & Co. LLC will assess the amount of compensation you deserve.
- The lawyers of Michael Chambers & Co. LLC will handle all the procedures related to the case, arrange meetings with other parties and negotiate the compensation amount so that to receive the compensation amount you deserve.
Michael Chambers & Co. LLC offers NO WIN, NO FEE service:
As it has been explained, personal injury cases require an adequate legal guidance so that the victims or their families receive the compensation amount they deserve. Michael Chambers & Co. LLC offers a FREE consultation. In addition, to this Michael Chambers & Co. LLC provides NO WIN NO FEE service. That is to say, legal expenses are remunerated only in case the victim is compensated adequately. Among the main principles of Michael Chambers & Co. LLC is to provide a high-quality and affordable service to the victim and his/her family. If you wish to speak to one of our lawyers, then please contact us: [email protected]